West Sands Adoptions Transitional Home is located just outside of the city. All of West Sands adoptive children will be moved to our Transitional Home after Court finalization. The children staying in our Transitional home will receive the best possible care. West Sands Adoptions’ Transitional Home employs: Nannies, Cooks, Nurses, Maids, Guards, a Social Worker, an Administrator and our Director Woudneh. During your trips to Ethiopia, we invite you to stay at our Transitional Home, where you will be well taken care of. The cost to stay at our Transitional Home is $80 per night, which includes all meals. If you need anything during your stay please let one of our staff members know. We are sure you will find our staff to be very hospitable.
- Staying at our Transitional Home means you will be on the same grounds as your child(ren), allowing you to spend as much time as possible with your child(ren).
- The cost of the guest house includes all meals eaten at the guest house.
- Internet service can be provided.
- Each room has its own bathroom.
- There is a community living/dining room and a full kitchen.
- Your adoptive children will not be allowed to stay with you in your Guest Room, as they will continue their normal routine during your stay at the Guest House.
- Our staff works hard to serve you, just be prepared to go with the flow.
- Your child(ren) will be moved from their Orphanage to our Transitional Home after your court hearing is final.
- Your child(ren) will stay at our Transitional Home until you return on your second trip to take them home.
- All the Children at our Transitional Home will receive the best possible care, with a smaller child-to-caregiver ratio.
- In addition to our wonderful Nannies, our Transitional Home is always staffed with a nurse to care for your child.
If the above button does not reflect the amount of your invoice, please use the pay pal button below to specify an amount.
At your request, West Sands Adoptions will gladly make available the following information: (a) the number of our adoption placements per year for the prior three calendar years, and the number and percentage of those placements that remain intact, are disrupted, or have been dissolved as of the time the information is provided; and (b) the number of parents who apply to adopt on a yearly basis, based on the last three calendar years. West Sands Adoptions places “Waiting Children” through China’s program of adoption for special needs and waiting children. However, we do not have our own list of waiting children at this time. Parents who apply for adoption through programs with West Sands Adoptions will not be referred a child for placement until a child becomes available through the appropriate Central Authority in the child’s country of origin.